- From 10:00 and 14:00 check-in and equipment fitting at Dive centre.
- Departure to Tapla Mu pier by air-conditioned minibus.
- Arrival in Tapla Mu pier and boarding. After you have been showed your cabin, there will be a staff and crew introduction and a boat briefing about the boat and safety procedure.
- Dinner on board and departure to Similan Islands.
- Once in Similan Island we are supposed to have 2 days diving before moving north in the direction of Bon Island where is possible to spot manta rays. From there we will proceed to one of the best dive sites of Andaman Sea: Tachai Island.
- After diving in Tachai Island we will sail to Surin Island, for 1 day of diving and a visit to the local sea gypsies village of Moken or a relax on the beach.
- At the end departure to Richelieu Rock.
Daily schedule aboard:
- Wake up call and light breakfast: fresh coffee, tea, some toasts and fresh fruit will be served before 1st diving.
- The 1st dive is to check buoyancy, air consumption and equipment. Dive time is supposed to be 55 minutes followed by a 5 minutes safety stop.
- Second Dive.
- After the 2nd dive lunch will be served .
- 3rd Dive. At the end of your dive will be served snacks, fruits, drinks (electrolytes) which are available until your night dive.