Our proposals meet the needs of both beginners and experts thanks to the hundreds of itineraries that can be experienced with the expertise of our local climbing instructors, and courses designed for different levels.
About the Activities
Half day program (09:00 - 14:00)
- If you have never climbed before, this 4-hour introductory course on the stunning cliffs of Railay is the ideal way to get yourself started. Wear comfortable clothes and your sense of adventure and we will provide climbing shoes, harness, helmet, climbing hardware and, of corse, a lot of adrenaline!
Full day program (09:00 - 16:30)
- You have tried climbing before and liked it, or maybe it’s your first time and want it to last more than a half day, then the Full Day course is designed to teach you the foundations of the sport. First, climb on the spectacular cliffs of Railay, then enjoy a light trekking and caving and a fun rappelling from the amazing viewpoint in Railay, 40 meters above the sea level!
- Lunch included. Small groups.
Become a PRO and get certified
- Did you fall in love with rock climbing and can’t get enough? Then become a PRO and learn to climb with certified courses than meet international standards. Our instructors are the only licensed instructors in the South of Thailand, and our certificates cover Sport climbing Level 1 to 3.
- Each course is Private, one-on-one, so that you can maximise your time on the rock walls and get the full attention of your skilled teacher.
- Certificate, t-shirt souvenir, student climbing manual and log-book, private instructor, lunch, drinks, gears included.
Bring comfortable clothes. Don’t forget your sense of adventure!