TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please, read carefully our terms and conditions because they set our respective obligations and rights. Once you book a tour with us, your agreement with them will be automatically accepted.
Once we, Krabi.guide, confirm your reservation, a contract between you and ‘krabi.guide’, herein referred to as ‘we’, will only confirm your booking once we have received your deposit payment through our automatic payment processor.
- Once you have deposited the payment, you will be allocated a place/places on our particular tour, and both a confirmation and a voucher, will be sent to your email box, which is the confirmation of your reservation. This may be printed and saved, or instead, shown to the drive on your mobile device.
- Once you fulfill your booking, you accept by default our terms and conditions and their subsequent applications.
- We hold no responsibility for incorrect email or the inability to deliver the email to your inbox. If your confirmation has not arrived on time or at all, then you must ask us to resend it for all the tours you have paid for.
- Absolutely every internet booking will be confirmed by email.
- We hold the right to sell any places reserved without a full payment/deposit.
- The passenger holds absolute responsibility to check that the dates booked are accurate, after receiving their travel documents.
- Travel insurance up to 100,000 THB – in case of injury, and 200,000 THB – in case of death – is covered by the Tourism Authority of Thailand. Krabi.guide is registered under the license number 34/00803
- We hold no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you that happened whilst you are participating in any optional activities that escape the scope of our all-inclusive package. Therefore, we recommend you to take out comprehensive insurance cover for medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, cancellation, public liability and money before you travel.
- You may not be accepted by us as a ‘krabi.guide’ passenger unless you have successfully covered your insurance needs. We hold no responsibility for loss, damage or theft of personal belongings that may occur at any time during the duration of your tour.
- When you book online through Krabi.guide, the following cancellation policy applies:
- Cancellation is only valid up until 7 days prior to the tour date: You will receive a full refund with the exception of PayPal or 4.5% credit card fees.
- Cancellations from 7 days up until the date of the tour are not entitled to receive a refund. Cancellation is always possible under the following scenarios:
- In case you suffer an unexpected injury or sickness, then you will be entitled to a full refund. Please, provide us with a doctor’s statement stating that you/your companions cannot travel due to sickness/injury.
- In case of bad weather. If the weather conditions are unstable, and therefore the operator decides to cancel the tour to preserve the safety of the persons involved, then you will either receive a new booking ate or receive a refund in full.
- Furthermore, if the reason for your cancellation falls within the scope of your insurance policy, then you may be able to obtain a refund under that specific policy.
- In case you make a deposit upfront, then we hold the right to retain the deposit in the form of an administrative fee/cost.
- Cancellation or rebooking for
tours where special offers are made available are not subject of refunds. This
term applies to all the deals and any other special/exclusive offer.
- In case we have successfully accepted your refund request, then it will be processed within 10 days.
Changes by us
- ‘krabi.guide’ holds the right to alter our usual itineraries at any time and at our own discretion and judgment. Nonetheless, due to our ethics and professionalism, we will only do it if it is absolutely necessary. In such case, we will offer a substitute alternative arrangements of equal or close monetary value.
- We hold the right to change our itinerary due to certain happenings that escape our control. The best examples are outbreaks of ‘foot and mouth’ or other highly contagious and dangerous diseases, local/national strikes and protests, revolution, social disorder and chaos or political unrest.
- Our compromise is to improve the quality of our tours on an ongoing basis, even better than they are perceived to be. In consequence, if any attractions that we think will enhance your experience open or become open to us, then we will include these in your best interests.
- We hold the right to decrease the price of our tours at our own discretion and at any time.
- We cannot guarantee to potential passengers that the transportation you will travel in will be decorate with Krabi.guide livery.
- In case our fleet cannot accommodate all passengers, then we hold the right to contact and contact high quality private motor coaches to help us in handling the exceeding number of passengers. In this scenario, we will bring a proper tour operator guide along with a vehicle that meets our standards. Nonetheless, we will do our best to avoid this situation.
- We can and reserve the right to launch amended brochures in the public domain at our discretion and at any time.
- You compromise to obey the laws of the Kingdom of Thailand when taking part on our tours. In addition, we would also ask you to show due respect to the different customs that exist in Thailand, as well as governing foreign exchange restrictions. If you cannot do it, then you may be asked to surrender your ticket, which may be cancelled without any refund. Our representative is in charge of taking this decision and it will be final.
- To guarantee and protect your safety, your appointed tour guide may need to take decisions. It is a condition that applies in this contract. If you do not comply with the representative and are not compatible with the well-being and general enjoyment of the other members of the tour, then we have the right to exclude you from the continuing the tour. Under such circumstances, you lose any right to receive a refund, compensation or any additional costs. Furthermore, we hold no responsibility for the behavior of others on your tour, nor if any facilities are curtailed due to their actions.
- It is your sole responsibility to meet your tour at the arrange points. Due to the nature of this service, we will not be responsible if any service leaves or arrives out of the specified time, be it sooner or later. It includes if you miss a connecting service as a result. Nonetheless, we will do our best to guarantee a proper schedule.
Pick up points
- The majority of our tours start with a pickup from your hotel/villa in Krabi. You must meet your tour and be ready at the give pickup time, as it is your entire responsibility. In case your accommodation is hard to access by our vehicles – for example too high up in the mountain – we may ask you to meet the pick up at a more convenient location.
- Furthermore, pick up times are only approximate because they depend upon the traffic conditions in Krabi.
Your obligations and responsibilities
- Before the tour starts, it is your responsibility to let us know of any medical condition that requires meditation or special attention.
- You must have all the necessary documents such as passports, visas, certificates and permits required for your itinerary, as well as any obligatory vaccinations, and furthermore, to comply with all the governing laws.
- Your tour guide holds the right to take photographs and films of you – as part of the group – during the tour, and we hold the right to include these in our advertisements, brochures, website and publicity material without the necessity of any further consent or payment in regards of such photographs and/or films.
- When you decide to book a tour with us, in consequence, you accept the responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you. Therefore, you will have to issue a full payment for any damage/loss at the right directly to the tour operator or supplier in charge. In case you fail to do it, you will be responsible for meeting any claims – which includes legal costs – subsequently made against us as a consequence of your actions and behavior.
- The Thai way of life represents relishing, enjoying life, and respecting and honoring other people’s company. Therefore, we would ask you to join our tours with a positive mindset, ready to enjoy a fulfilling adventure with us. At all times, you must show courtesy and respect to your driver and tour guide, as well as the other members of the tour. If you fail to do so, then you may be asked to leave the tour.
- In case you want to make a formal complaint against ‘krabi.guide’, please inform the tour operator/supplier beforehand. In case the matter cannot receive an immediate solution or during the development of the trip, then your complaint should be made in writing and presented in person at one of our offices, or alternative, by phone to ‘krabi.guide’ within 30 days, to enable a proper investigation of your complaint. In consequence, any claims after the 30-day period will be invalid.
- Weather conditions completely escape our control, and therefore, we cannot be held responsible. If the weather conditions happen to be very unstable, and make it impossible for the tour to take place, then we will rebook you for a different date, or alternative, issue a refund in full. However, you cannot cancel or amend a ticket at any time based on weather conditions.
No Smoking Policy
- Smoking is strictly forbidden on any of our vehicles.
- All the conditions detailed herein contain the full contract between you and ‘krabi.guide’. In consequence, no condition, term, warranty or representation can be implied our expressed by referring to any other writing, conversation or advertisement other than our Terms & Conditions. Only an authorized officer of ‘krabi.guide’ can alter the contract in writing.
- The Thai law governs this contract and all the corresponding matters that arise out of it. In consequence, we both agree that any claim, dispute or other matter that arises out of or in connection with this contract or your holiday, will be held and managed by the Courts of the Kingdom of Thailand only. Furthermore, alterations to these booking conditions will only become valid if agree by ‘krabi.guide’ in writing.
- We hold no responsibility for typographical or printing errors that happen from unforeseen circumstances. Nonetheless, we do our best to ensure the accuracy of our advertisements, brochures and printed materials.
Krabi.guide is operated by:
Fantasia Asia Service Ltd
207, Moo 3, Nong Thale Sub Distrit, Muang Krabi District, Krabi 81180 Thailand
Thailand +66 89 1131015
TAT License no: 34/00803